Saturday, June 4, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (June 4, 2016)


Usually during the week a movie for this feature 'pops' out at me. Nothing did for me this week. Then suddenly today I was thinking of the Grace Kelly, Alec Guiness film called, "The Swan". However, I couldn't find it anywhere immediately and for free, which are on my list of "requirements". But then I came across the Grace Kelly, Jimmy Stewart film, "Rear Window", which IS available and an even better film. I don't know how much "snuggling" it will inspire, because you'll be engrossed in the story pretty fast and pretty thoroughly.



It's not a very good quality YouTube upload, but you can still follow the story just fine and it's so good a movie it's worth missing a bit 'off the edges'. 
Plus, it's hot in the film and also a hot day where I am right now ... so I could relate.
It's Alfred Hitchcock at the very height of his story telling - suspense causing abilities. 

Enjoy your weekend everyone and don't forget to leave me your comments.




LAURA-LEE's REQUIREMENTS :


  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)
"Rear Window" from YouTube (FREE & NOW)



"Rear Window" Info from IMDb website


"Complete Films Play List" at Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel


Another "Groovy" Promo Poster



Sincerely, Laura-Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment